Returns, Damaged & Faulty Items
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Georgia’s Filipino & Oriental Food Supply operates a 14 day returns policy (including bank holidays and weekends), starting from the date shown on your invoice.
- Returns/Exchange are valid as long as you return your item/s back to us in an unused condition with all original packaging. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned when making a refund. We’ll process your refund or exchange within 7 working days after receipt of your return. It is your responsibility to pay for your own shipping costs for returning your item. For your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods, as we cannot refund any lost, missing or damaged parcels. It will be your responsibility to claim.
- If an item has been damaged in transit please notify us within 24 hours of receipt via email and provide:
- A photographic proof of the damaged item(s)
- Information regarding the product name / type, quantity etc.
- Also include your order number/receipt and contact details and if you would prefer an exchange or refund.
** Photographic proof is important to us for making a claim against the courier / carrier in addition it will help to improve our packing process.
Refunds: All refunds will be issued back to the original payee and method of payment (e.g. PayPal etc). Refunds may take between 1-5 working days to be processed and appear back on your card or account.
- Due to the nature of the product, we are unable to offer refunds or returns on any purchases of Frozen Products.
- Unfortunately clearance sale items purchased cannot be returned.
Georgia’s Filipino & Oriental Food Supply
482 Elswick Road
Newcastle upon Tyne